Lithia & Driveway Receptionist in Wilde Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Waukesha, United States
Dealership:L0554 Wilde Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Do you want more than a job, but a career? How would you like to work for the #1 largest dealership group in the entire country? How about industry-leading benefits for you and your family that smaller groups may not offer?
If this all sounds great and you are reliable, motivated, and accountable, then apply now and jumpstart your career in automotive as a Full-time Receptionist.
Wilde Chrysler Jeep Dodge, part of the Lithia & Driveway (NYSE: LAD (Lithia & Driveway) family of 300+ dealerships nationwide is hiring immediately!
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a company that can offer you more, come join our fantastic team! We are focused on delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly, and having fun while working. Automotive experience is preferred but not necessary. CDK experience is preferred but not necessary.
The Cashier/Receptionist greets all visitors to a Lithia store and assists customers at the cashier counter.
The Cashier/Receptionist position reports to the Business Manager.
· Answer all incoming phone calls according to company policies and in a friendly and professional manner.
· Assist all customers at the cashier counter in a prompt, friendly and professional manner.
· Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, or automatic debits.
· Issue receipts, refunds or change due to customers.
· Balance cashier account every day
· Identify prices of goods, services and total bills using calculator.
· Maintain cleanliness and appearance of desk and showroom.
· Any other assigned duties.
Skills and Qualifications
· Strong attention to detail
· Sense of urgency
· Excellent communication
· Typing – ability to type efficiently to enter accurate information into tracking system
· Mathematics – ability to solve basic math calculations
· Basic Computer skills
· Does the right thing, takes action and adapts to change
· Self-motivates, believes in accountability, focuses on results, makes plans and follows through
· Believes in humility, shares best practices, desires to keep learning, measures performance and adapts to improve results
· Thrives on a team, stays positive, lives our values
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
Paid Holidays & PTO
Short and Long-Term Disability
Paid Life Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Lithia Learning Center
Vehicle Purchase Discounts
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
At Lithia & Driveway, our people are the heart of our organization, and providing a great workplace for our high-performing teams is an essential part of fueling our success. With guidance from our mission, Growth powered by people, we have created the workplace we have today—one in which employees can thrive, strive, and succeed.
Lithia Motors, Inc., is one of the nation's fastest-growing automotive retailers listed on the Fortune 500 (NYSE: LAD). With multiple groups and nearly 300 stores, an international market, and coast-to-coast service, we’re proud to foster opportunity and advancement options in our workplace.
Our experienced teams and innovative ideas drive our success, and we’re looking for more talent to join us on the open road of achievement.