Robert Half Technical Writer in Seattle, Washington
Robert Half is looking for a contract Junior Technical Writer to support a large transportation agency in Seattle, WA.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a new buildout and develop/maintain technical documentation working closely with SMEs!
What you will do:
· Develop and maintain detailed reference material, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
· Research, outline, write, and edit content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
· Gather information from subject-matter experts and develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
· Work with development and support leads to identify documentation repositories, revise, and edit, and determine best solutions for data compilation and centralized storage.
· Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that adhere to organizational and legal standards and allow for easy data migration.
· Other duties as assigned.
Good familiarity with IT operations
Prior experience with NOC or SOC or ITOC is helpful but not required.
Solid documentation experience – knowledgebase articles
Will primarily us MS Word
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.