Robert Half Video Producer in NEW YORK, New York
Description Support Lead Content Producer in developing and overseeing video stories on a daily and weekly basis
• Develop story ideas through research, understanding of organizational goals, and direction from leadership. He/she will contribute to unique angles on the stories
• Capture video footage by leading interviews and performing filming/shooting. Edit videos and coordinate publishing of final videos
• Create a variety of styles of videos and ensure high quality video production
• When needed write a variety of copy (website, email, social media, talking points, etc.)
• Partner with colleagues for optimal distribution across digital channels
• Collaborate with marketing colleagues to ensure growth in viewers and engagement
• Embrace and adhere to the branding for the new initiative
• Be a team player and open to feedback
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, mass communications, or related field
• 3-5 years of experience in a television, film, or broadcast news environment. Prefer experience as a news producer or in production
• Experience producing YouTube/Vimeo videos, capturing video and using editing software (Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
• Experience with digital content development and distribution, websites and content management systems
• Experience with interviewing and fact checking for news stories
• Spanish language a plus
• Able to set goals, communicate with diverse audiences, and meet deadlines in a large organization Requirements Video Production, Video Editing, Content Management System (CMS), Digital Productions, Digital Content Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.