Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager CA in Fresno, California
GET ALL-ACCESS TO:
- Same day pay- Hourly Team Members never have to wait for a paycheck again! Work today, get paid tomorrow! With DailyPay, Pacific Bells hourly Team Members have access to their pay on day 1 of work.
Make any day payday. Enjoy our most used features:
PAY: Transfer any amount of your available balance on your own schedule
SAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by linking your savings account
AVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time earnings & budget for upcoming bills & expenses
Unbelievable PERKS!!!!! Save on phone, vacation, auto, and more!
Live Mas Scholarships (up to $25,000)
Free Yummy Food
Career Pathing (Mas` Career Opportunities)
WHO WE ARE.
Are you serious about tacos? We are! We're Pacific Bells, a Franchisee of Taco Bell. We operate over 245 Restaurants in 8 States and have a lot more growth in the works. Our Corporate HQ is located in Vancouver WA.
We have Career Opportunities for Restaurant General Managers (RGM). Our RGM's are CEOs of million-dollar businesses and provide & execute on comprehensive Leadership, Performance Management, Operational Metrics, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Culture, Retention and also have some fun along the way.
WHO YOU ARE.
• Have a minimum of 6 years of progressive and successful experience in a management role within the restaurant industry. QSR preferred.
• You get stuff done. On time and to standard.
• Have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the Team Members to ensure a high level of culture and engagement.
• Have experience with rapid and complex changing work environments.
• Over the age of 18.
• Strong internal and external customer service focus.
• Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
• Can Plan, Organize and Follow up at an elite level.
• Take constant Change in your stride and guide others through it.
• Are a Champion of accomplishing work-life balance for you and your Team.
• Have a Strong Desire to Develop your Team as well as Continue your own Personal Development.
• Manage your Time......it's important.
• Are competent with Crucial Conversations and get to the right solution with Performance Management issues at a timely manner. Choosing the Difficult Right vs. the Easy Wrong is not a problem for you.
• Have a passion and ability to drive Organizational Development.
• Have an unwavering sense of humor.
Salary Range: $45,000 - $65,000 / Annually
This Job Is:
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Pacific Bells, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Think you fit the bill? Let's Taco About it starting @ jobs.pacificbells.com
Need Help Applying? Please visit our Support Site at pbpayroll.zendesk.com to submit any questions!
"You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."