Career Concepts Staffing Services Inc. Customer Service Rep in Erie, Pennsylvania
Customer Service Rep
- Processing of customer's purchase orders and providing customer service to existing and potential customers.
- Timely processing of purchase orders for shipment preparation
- Process sample requests (type sample form, obtain samples for mailing, preparation for mailing
- Obtain credit history on customers applying for open credit for the accounting department
- Assist with special projects
- Handle phone calls pertaining to placing orders, product inquiries, and general FAQs about the company and product
- Handle complaints regarding pricing, delivery, quality, shipping, etc.
- Authorize RGA's and prepare corresponding paperwork (RGA Packing List, Return/Credit Form, Customer Complaint if applicable)
- General correspondence with outside sales representatives
Qualifications and Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook
- Basic knowledge of computer/keyboard
- Professional attitude
- Read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and safety rules
- Write routine reports and correspondence of the nature related to this position
- Speak effectively before customer representatives and employees of PMI
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Compute rates, ratios and percentages
Prepare and interpret performance / measurement graphs
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two or more years' experience in an office environment
- Associates Degree preferred
- Pay rate is \$19 per hour
- Full Time
- 1st Shift
- Weekly pay while employed through Career Concepts
- Benefits while employed through Career Concepts
- Erie, PA 16502
About Career Concepts Staffing Services, Inc.
Career Concepts was founded in 1967, and since then has become Northwestern Pennsylvania\'s leading and largest locally owned full-service staffing organization. As the top industry performer in our area, we have been voted the #1 employment agency by the Erie Times-News, the Meadville Tribune, and the West County Journal Reader's Choice polls!
Qualified candidates may apply by clicking, \"Apply Now\". Next, submit your resume. You may complete a cover letter on the following screen. *You must contact the employer via one of the methods listed on the screen after clicking \"Apply for this job\". * Please be sure to identify PA CareerLink as your referral source.